Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Husband @ 30

to my EVERDEAREST PagkaGWAPO-GWAPO, PagkaBAIT-BAIT na HUSBAND! happy happy BIRTHDAY! I always thank the Lord everyday for your life! At ngayon sa iyong espesyal na araw, i pray that the LORD will bless you with GOOD HEALTH, HUMBLE HEART that WILL SERVE HIM, SMILE that will bless OTHERS, GOOD FUTURE with me, Baby JJ and our future kidssssss! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


DSC_0260 - Copy


Just few trivia about my husband.


He is the one who influenced me in this CYBERWORLD. Before, I am not interested in internets, in networks, and I will just drop by in internet cafe, kung me iresearch ako. But one time, he introduced me to friendster and created a profile for me. That time, we were still boyfriends/ girlfriends, and from that day on, I started to love surfing the net, and bandang huli, ako pa ang tagabago niya ng profile.


DSC_1288


One day, he read my profile, and requested me to change his profile, the "ABOUT ME" and here's what I have made for him:


sino ako?
(tanungin natin girlfrienf ko,si joanne)
-the one who knew me inside out

Question (Q): Joanne,tell us something about Joseph... physically

Joanne (A): siempre, siya ang pinakagwapong lalaki na nakilala ko,pumapangalawa sa Tatay ko... matangkad, musculine ang dating, not so dark,pero di naman maputi, basta...gwapo siya!

Q: how about sa perosnality?
A: Number 1 "MAKULIT" ... pinakamakuliiiitttt.... ulit ulit pag me tinanong...sinabi mo na sagot,uulitin pa din...uubusin ang pasensya mo ganon... pero "MADALING PAKIBAGAYAN" , he's very funny, magaan ang atmosphere pag kasama siya, kahit bagong kakilala,he can still mingle, and marunong makisama.. whatever level man yan...

Q: sports or music ?
A: --ah sports, ako lng nagtitiyaga sa boses nya,hehehe (paborito nya kantahin sa akin ORDINARY SONG, and paborito i duet namin, DREAMING OF YOU)

Q: kain or tulog?
A: --ah,both!

Q: meat, vegies or seafoods?
A: ah--seafoods naku! die-hard ever

Q: magandang babae o sexy babae?
A: eheeeemmm! (kahit wala ako pareho nun, he's looking into my heart) ayos ba, Mahal?

Q: dreams of joseph?
A: ahh--that's what we enjoy doing most of the time, mangrap, mangarap at mangarap, eto ang mga dreams niya for him, for his family, for me, and for our own family

-own house and lot for his family and his own
-3 cars,iba daw panwork,pansimba,panggala
-own computer shop business
-and makasama daw ako habambuhay, araw araw, and to have cute little josepphhhssssssss and litlle joannnesssssss, hay naku, gusto daw niya madaming anak, 1 team ng basketball, including bench and cheerers! (hehehe), basta daw kaya namin....

Q: describe him as a boyfriend?
A: I AM THE MOST BLESSED GIRL to HAVE HIM as my BOYFRIEND! (others may judge him differently, but Mahal, always remember God and me know your WORTH as a PERSON, and we will LOVE YOU FOREVER!

--- the end ---

well, hope what my GIRLFRIEND says, will be enough to know who am i...



Those were the days, and until now, that I am getting to know him more and more, mas lalo ko siyang minamahal sa araw araw ng buhay ko.


DSC_0020


Minsan pag naiisip ko, siguro kung yung iba ang nakatuluyan ko, I will not be this much contented, this much happy, sa buhay ko. Kasi with Joseph, I can be who I am, I can tell him everything that I want, I can do whatever I want as long as trust and love is there.


What gift I can give to Joseph is this baby inside my tummy, ewan ko lang, kung kelan mabubuksan, nakawrap pa eh, but any time, husband will finally see the most wonderful gift he will have in his life.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAHAL, I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Masarap talaga pag may mahal ka lalong na kapag may nagmamahal din sayo nang tunay at tapat. Thanks for sharing this lovely and sweet story. Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete