Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ENGRANDENG BAKASYON

To all my friends...


How are you ?


Just a quick update, baka kasi, akalain niyo, why am MISSING IN ACTION for the past weeks!


- AUGUST 27, 2010 our flight from Dubai to Singapore


- AUGUST 28-30, 2010 , Singapore Escapade!


(Daming pictures and videos, pero di ko pa maupload so far, forgive me, give me time, mga friends, especially my everdearest LEONA... my multiplymate and now good friend....i really enjoy Singapore, because, i've met you there! ung photos and videos, upload ko later ha?


-AUGUST 30, 2010 Arrival to Clark Pampanga


It's been exactly one week now, super sarap ng bakasyon! whew!


-September 4, 2010 (today)


Lipat bahay kami, kaya, busyng busy din...I'll share with all of you all the details..


Sorry for not updating, BIG REASON


" Dial up and aming connection sa house, and its taking time to post, upload and check mails, kaya forgive me friends, pero as much as i want to do it, di ko magawa..."


" I have applied already for DSL, and still waiting for them to connect, nag-uulan kasi, kaya nahirapan sila mag connect...once its done, naku! super blogs, super posts na naman ako..."


"I've been missing everyone here!"


BABY JJ, is very well ok, he's enjoying new atmosphere, laging malikot at masayahin...wala pa kami nahanap OB, pag nesettle na siguro sa bahay, then next week, pa check up na ulit ako...


GOD BLESS YOU ALL!


MISSING YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment