Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Shower Party from Music Team

I love surprises...


And mostly, I belong to the persons who is always behind the SECRET EVENTS... andun, yung excitement, the thrill, the happiness lalo na pag nakita mong naappreciate ng taong binigyan niyo ng surprise party.


This time, It was my turn to receive a VERY SURPRISE BABY SHOWER PARTY!


Wala talaga akong idea, that something is happening at my back, that an event will happen on a night I thought was just an ordinary practice for our Praise and Worship!


Until now, I can feel the height of my spirit for all the surprises, the happiness of that evening!


Sa totoo lang, I was not ready, siempre, surprise at secret nga eh, kaya forgive me for my OILY FACE, my BRUHANG HAIR, my OUTFIT for that night... kasi naman, si husband, alam naman palang merong secret party, di man lang ako medyo binalaan to prepare...hehehe... magaling magdala ng secret!


7pm was our call time, and up to 6:30pm, am still sleeping, nagising na lang, when my mobile rang, and it was Ate Menchie, na lagi kong sinasabayan every practice. So I immediately, had a rush bath, as in rush na rush, and within 10minutes, I am inside Kuya John and Ate Menchie's car. Only one thing, before leaving husband ask me to bring the our camera, because Ate Cris (one of the team's leader, borrowed it).


We had our usual practice, Kuya Leoj will be the song leader for the Friday Worship, so after we have completed the practice, I received a call from husband, asking me to go down, and get the Tripod with him... (hmmm, bakit naman pumunta pa si husband, all the while, I thought he's already in the gym, sabi niya kasi magbubuhat siya). So I asked him, he told me, they asked him to bring the Tripod.


Nung pababa na ako to meet husband sa grocery sa baba, Ate Menchie asked me to accompany her to buy some stuff for our merienda. Kaya, dalawa kaming bumaba. While Ate Menchie is buying the disposable utensils, I called husband, and he's already outside the grocery waiting for us.


We went upstairs, the three of us, and I'm expecting that they are already started eating the merienda, but when I opened the door, I was shocked by what I saw....


Balloons, decorations, mga gifts, and they all in unison shouted " SURPRISE!!!!!!!!"



Music team baby shower


Sobrang nasurprise talaga ako! Gusto kong maiyak na, na gusto kong tumawa ng tumawa, gusto ko silang yakapin lahat, for this surprise, mababaw tlaga akong tao. You can easily touched my heart even for simple things, eh lalo pa pag gantong you know, they have exerted their efforts.


So they asked me and husband, to sit so start the program.



music team baby shower


First part is introduction by Ate Rasel (official host for the shower party), about me and Joseph. Hehehe, thanks for researching Ate Rasel. She has taken it from my Facebook Profile.


"what you see is what you get! i am the type of person who can get along with anybody, not hard to get along with. i am a funny person, always making you feel comfortable,even the first time we met. i am not judgmental but an open minded gal!"


After the introduction, is the BABY SHOWER PARTY GAMES!


FIRST GAME (BABY SHOWER I KNOW IT!)


Ate Rasel gave me a feeding bottle, with pins inside, all they have to do is to guess how many pins were inside the bottle, they were given, a small piece of paper, where they will write their name and their answers. Clue, it is between 100-200 pins. whoever is the nearest, will get a prize!



Music team baby shower


It was really FUN because 2 of them, got the exact number of pins... ANSWER 143 pins, Congratulations, PARDIBLE QUEENS Ivee and Cris!


SECOND GAME (BABY HENYO!)


Partner, 1 Gent and 1 Lady, who will guess the BABY STUFF I will show within 30 seconds. The Gent will ask clues, and the Lady will only have to answer, EITHER, YES/NO/MAYBE.


Team1 LEOJ & IVEE ( Baby Lotion) - loser Team2 CYRUS & DOREEN (Baby Mat) - loser Team3 RONALD & ARA (Baby Sipping Cup) -loser Team4 OLIVER & JIZEL (Baby Cotton Buds) - loser Team 5 JOSEPH & ATE MENCHIE (Baby Shampoo) -2nd winner 27seconds Team 6 MAESTRO JAMES & WIFE CRIS (Teether) - Grand prize Winner 25.4 seconds!



music team baby shower


music team baby shower


THIRD GAME (Guess Mommy Joanne's Waistline)


Ate Rasel, gave each of them ribbon, and they have to cut it on their desired length, as to what they think the size of my waistline now. It is really exciting, how they tried their best to guess my waistline now.



Music team baby shower


After comparing all their ribbons, 3 of them , IVEE, DOREEN AND KUYA MIKE, sila yung pinakamalapit sa sukat, so they lied all the 4 ribbons on the floor, mine and their 3 ribbons, to know who's the WINNER.



Music team baby shower


Wow! galing naman, congratulations IVEE!


FOURTH GAME (DIAPER CAKE -GUESSING GAME)


Very simple, guess how many diapers made up this CAKE!



music team baby shower


Congratulations DOREEN for getting the nearest number of Diaper (60 out of 65)


LAST PART OF THE PROGRAM is the time for the team to give their personal messages, wishes, advice, blessings, and prayers for me, Joseph and most especially Baby JJ.


I cannot tell one by one, what they have imparted to us, but I can assure them, all of the words they have given to us, will remain in my heart, I will follow their advice lalo na when it comes to motherhood, and Joseph also in his fatherhood, and we will make sure, we will do our best to be good parents to Babj JJ!


Music team baby shower

I love you all, thank you so much! No words enough to say how grateful I am, my family, to have you as our Family here in Dubai. We know we have brothers and sisters here, who love us and who are always willing to support us, especially in spritually which is the most important above all!


Time for PICTURE TAKING and GIFT OPENING!




music team baby shower



Music team baby shower


Thank you once again, and for more pics, click here BABY SHOWER PARTY!


See you again next year and we will worship together MORE AND MORE AND MORE!



God bless DAY BY DAY MUSIC TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment